Google+ Place Pages for Business
Google+ Places for Business have arrived
Google+ Pages have arrived. Here is a quick guide to creating your page, by Danny Sullivan.
Everyone from Global Brands to Local Business can set-up a page. As Google integrate more of their existing services with G+ pages, things should get interesting. In particular if they integrate Google Places. This will give business owners a strong search and social platform.
But the big question remains, will people use Google Plus? And will it stick?
You can find the Local Search Marketing page here.
- The Mobile Movement - Understanding Smartphone Users
- Local Search Ranking Factors 2012
- Using PPC to Estimate RoI on Search Engine Optimisation
- Googles Panda Update - One Year Later
- Pay Per Click Advertising drives 6 times more offline sales than online sales - US Study Reveals
- Jill: Northern Irish based deal website offering deals North and South of the border
- Gary: Hey, just to let everyone know, www.jammygit.ie will be going live in the next 2-3 weeks. The aim of...
- Matthew: Also http://www.dealsoftheweek.ie For hotel deals direct.
- Ciaran: Hi guys just to let you know our site is now live!!Check out our deals in the NorthWest
- James: Check out www.biteabargain.ie We are launching soon and will be featuring deals ONLY in the food and beverage...