Yet another new release from Google comes in the form of a personal recommendation engine called Google Hotpot. It integrates the reviews and ratings from Google Places with a personal dashboard. At the top of your dashboard a counter keeps track of your personal rating and reviews and there is also an option to keep track of your friends activity.
Google have indicated in the latest LatLong blog, that your friends reviews will show up in a new section of the Google Places page under “Recommended because,”. Also, if you’re signed in they will show up in Google search results and as well as when searching on Google Maps and Google Maps for Android.
- The Mobile Movement - Understanding Smartphone Users
- Local Search Ranking Factors 2012
- Using PPC to Estimate RoI on Search Engine Optimisation
- Googles Panda Update - One Year Later
- Pay Per Click Advertising drives 6 times more offline sales than online sales - US Study Reveals
- Jill: Northern Irish based deal website offering deals North and South of the border
- Gary: Hey, just to let everyone know, www.jammygit.ie will be going live in the next 2-3 weeks. The aim of...
- Matthew: Also http://www.dealsoftheweek.ie For hotel deals direct.
- Ciaran: Hi guys just to let you know our site is now live!!Check out our deals in the NorthWest
- James: Check out www.biteabargain.ie We are launching soon and will be featuring deals ONLY in the food and beverage...