This particular webinar from Google is over a year old, but its got some really relevant points for Irish business. The stats used in this video for US consumers have increasingly become a reality in Ireland. Little long, but some great insights... Read more
Last month David Mihm released his annual Local Search Ranking Factors (2012). Just after David Mihm had gathered the information for his 2012 release, Google merged Google places with Google+. This is a spanner in the works and means that much of... Read more
Return on Investment on Search Engine Optimisation One of the biggest challenges in search marketing is measuring return on investment on SEO. More specifically estimating return on the time and cost spent search engine optimising your website for... Read more
There has been a lot of talk about the Google Panda update of the past year. In some quarters it has been talked to death, but it is still insightful to see the last year in terms of Panda and the various iterations. The info graphic below was... Read more
For every $1 in online sales generated from PPC advertising, $6 is generated from in-store sales. This is according to US Retail Market Research Firm, Revtrax. RevTrax also revealed that 89% of conusmers pre-shop by conducting research online but... Read more
Christmas is the most important time of the year for main eCommerce retailers. Here are some tips to avoid shopping cart... Read more
Google+ Places for Business have arrived Google+ Pages have arrived. Here is a quick guide to creating your page, by Danny Sullivan. Everyone from Global Brands to Local Business can set-up a page. As Google integrate more of their existing... Read more
- The Mobile Movement - Understanding Smartphone Users
- Local Search Ranking Factors 2012
- Using PPC to Estimate RoI on Search Engine Optimisation
- Googles Panda Update - One Year Later
- Pay Per Click Advertising drives 6 times more offline sales than online sales - US Study Reveals
- Jill: Northern Irish based deal website offering deals North and South of the border
- Gary: Hey, just to let everyone know, www.jammygit.ie will be going live in the next 2-3 weeks. The aim of...
- Matthew: Also http://www.dealsoftheweek.ie For hotel deals direct.
- Ciaran: Hi guys just to let you know our site is now live!!Check out our deals in the NorthWest
- James: Check out www.biteabargain.ie We are launching soon and will be featuring deals ONLY in the food and beverage...